Friday, April 25, 2008

"True" Zodiac description

Apparently, this is me:

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control (yeah, a little). Like boundaries (Ok, I'll give you that). Tend to take over everything (Only because it will get done better if I do it). Bossy (see previous comment). Like to help Others (definitely). Social and outgoing (Sometimes). Extroverted (Depends on how much I've had to drink). Generous, warm-hearted (*blushing*). Sensitive (actually, no. I can be a bit of a clod sometimes). Creative energy (*curtseying*). Full of themselves (*indignant* Not true!). Loving (*batting eyelashes*). Doing the right thing is important to Leos (yes, this is true, to my own detriment sometimes). Attractive (*broad smile*).

And with this, I hope I have a Leo child, because clearly it is the best sign on the zodiac...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm a Leo too! whats your B-day? :)

Erin said...

July 28...I am I guess just on the cusp, between Cancer and Leo.

Anonymous said...

Hi, lurker here. :) Just had to post to let you know that I second that! We're pretty great, huh?! I'm hoping for a leo, too, but that means not getting pg for another several months, so at this point I'll take whatever I can get.

I'm August 20, so I'm on the cusp of a Leo/Virgo, but I'm a leo through-and-through.

Popularity Contest