Friday, April 25, 2008

Victoria Elizabeth

Miss Victoria Elizabeth arrived on April 23rd, 2008 at 1:38 a.m. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. 21 inches long

My new cousin, 2nd, I think. I' m just going to think of her as my niece, because I am pretty close with her dad, and I think thats just the way we roll in my family.
I think she is pretty beautiful for a newborn. Sometimes, they can be ooo-glay.
This only stings a little bit. I mean, I am the oldest child on this side of the family, but I have been "outbred" 3 times now.
I look forward to seeing her in May.

2 comments:

Echloe said...

Cute baby. I know what you mean about some of them being uggs. And you want to tell the parents that the kid is beautiful but inside you are chuckling.

Anonymous said...

Adorable baby and can I tell you how much I chuckled at the "ooo-glay" because as I was reading it I could DEF. hear that being said outloud. Great spelling :-)

Popularity Contest