Monday, August 04, 2008

Clomid Cycle 1; Day 4

I figured that the Clomid was messing with me yesterday, but not in any significant way. There was a period of time at the wedding where I was sitting like a bump on a log because I was all moody, and my eyes swam with unshed tears a few times, but for the most part it was fine.

All went well with the wedding. Except that it was held at a pavilion in a public park, and some random douchebag wandered over from the grass, monopolized the steel drum player that was hired to entertain the guests during the cocktail hour, and THEN tried to hit up the open bar. The unmitigated GALL of this guy, who clearly stuck out like a sore thumb in his cut off t-shirt and nylon shorts among all the formal and semi-formal attendees of the wedding. He didn't get a drink from the bar, but the father of the groom (who, btw, we think bankrolled the entire affair, or at least the lion's share of it, INCLUDING the rehearsal dinner with little to no acknowledgment of the contribution) allowed the man to have a glass of water. He's far nicer than me. I would have had his ass booted off in short order. But I am mean like that.

Anyway, the place was crawling with kids, and my SILs could NOT stop talking about how adorable this one particular 11-month-old-just-getting-used-to her-sea-legs-baby was, an how they just adored their own children at that age. It was really pure torture. But, really, I can't blame clomid for much of it.

COMMON side effects:

  • acne: N
  • Blurred vision or vision problems (spots or flashes): N
  • breast tenderness: N
  • dizziness: N
  • enlarged breasts: N
  • enlargement of the ovaries: N
  • flushing: N
  • headache: N
  • hot flashes: N
  • irritability: M
  • lightheadedness: N
  • mood change: M
  • nausea: N
  • nightsweats: N
  • pelvic pain or bloating: N
  • stomach pain: N
  • vomiting: N

0 comments:

Popularity Contest