Friday, August 15, 2008

Here we are, 3dpiui

and I am pretty proud of myself for not thinking too much about possible symptoms and stuff.
Actually, I know I shouldn't put my shoulder out of joint patting myself on the back just yet. It's only 3 days past. I don't usually get crazy in the 2WW until about 7dpo. This cycle does feel different though, obviously. Different procedure, hopefully eliminated at least 2 of the variables that were getting in the way of us getting pg. Feels like the first cycles, the ones where I had hope, where I could think there actually was a chance. Over the past year, I had gotten to the point where I just knew nothing would take, because there was nothing different about one cycle than the last busted one, so I wouldn't expect a different result. but now, hey, something is different. This just might work.
I am trying not to think about it, not to get my hopes up. Because it will be u-g-l-y when this cycles end's in a bust, but I can't help it.
At any rate, no symptoms to speak of.
But that's to be expected at this early point.

6 comments:

Echloe said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you E-sharp.

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about feeling that renewed sense of hope again. I felt that way last month and again this month with doing IUIs. I'm scared for the time when I don't have hope going into an IUI cycle. Hang in there, I am hoping and praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

things are crossed for you!

JenM said...

Sounds good! I'm glad you are going into this with hope. I hope this is it for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and as my grandma always says, I'll say a little prayer for you!

Sanloves2cook said...

Everything is crossed for you!

Popularity Contest