Friday, August 22, 2008

I am so weak, so so weak

Toward the end of the past 12 months or so, I have been very good at eliminating and then ignoring all possible "pregnancy" symptoms. Month one, I thought my sense of smell was heightened, but it was just the over-active air freshener in the bathroom.

Month two I was able to ignore the sense of smell symptom, but then fell victim to the lower-back ache symptom. Month three, I was able to ignore the sense of smell, and the lower-back ache, but then succumbed to the sore boobs symptom. Month 4... well, you get my drift.
I slowly eliminated all possible symptoms. I had just never paid so much attention to how I felt before the start of a new cycle. Now, I can write off almost everything as just a symptom of PMS.
But now, now I am having trouble not finding symptoms again.

So, the sore boobs? Back, but a different sore, and in a different place
Also, leg cramps. Possible? Yes. Probable? No

But the biggest sign of all...

I had a very intense cramp, the kind that I only have when I am a good 2 or days into the cycle.
And I am only 9DPO today. Could be implantation?? Maybe??

I am weak, so very weak. I am succumbing to Hope again.

B*tch.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ok girlfriend...we need a blog update over here!!!

kate said...

Update! Update!

Popularity Contest