Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back in the saddle again

Trent is just over 7 months old.
We are heading in for round 2.
I am hoping that there is some truth to the idea that you are extra fertile in the year after you give birth. I've had more than one friend who needed the medical establishments help in conceiving number one, who got pregnant first time 'round all on their own for number two. I wouldn't expect to be so lucky (since, as I have mentioned before, I think the universe has some beef with me) but it sure would be great if we could be.
I would love for it to work for us the first month we try. If it worked out, that would mean that Trent would be 16 months old when numero dos made his/her appearance. I think that's good timing. The only thing that really concerns me about Trent still being so young with number 2 is that he may not be sleeping in his own bed/crib yet. I can't see us having two babies in the bed with us. There is barely enough room for both of us with just Trent in there.
He does sleep like a starfish though.
I look forward to being pregnant again, and with Christmas having just passed, it makes me look forward to the time when we have a lot of kiddies to share those times with.
I am not even charting like last time. My cycles are still out of whack since I do still breastfeed a bit. They seem to be regulating to a standard length, just waaay longer than they used to be. I can only go by cervical mucous now. Sorry if that's a little too much info.
Fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Popularity Contest