Saturday, January 02, 2010

How soon I forgot

Seriously, all the info that I had on TTC flew right out of my head the moment I saw those 2 pink lines I think. I've been having ridiculous expectations like last time, but at least this time, I can see that.
I am hoping that we hit our TTC window this cycle, and I actually started manufacturing symptoms. Then, I realised that even if we had hit the window, the thing hadn't even implanted yet, so there was no way that symptoms would be generated.
I really really hope that it doesn't take over a year again this time, but at the same time, having 2 under 2 is a frightening concept. It doesn't make me rethink it though. It will be hard, but it can be done.
Now I am going to go google dating stuff so I can know when to start manufacturing symptoms ;)

0 comments:

Popularity Contest