Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Big Day

Tomorrow we go in and see just how things are percolating down in Ovary-ville. I don't really have high hopes for this cycle, even though we are doing something totally different this time. I just don't think I could be that lucky.

I don't call it pessimism, I call it realism.

Anyway, now that I go back and think over my Clomid Experience, I don't believe that I could really say that it came with serious side effects. Could be that I am one of the lucky ones that it doesn't adversely affect, ooooor, it could be that the dose was too small, and it didn't affect me because my body was like, "What, Clomid? Get the f*ck outta here. Whatever". And my ovaries said "What was that? Did you feel something? It felt like a nudge. No? Nothing, OK, business as usual. lets just spit out a single weak egg like we always do".

Damn you Ovaries!!

But, we shall see.

2 comments:

osuraj said...

Good luck I hope everything works and you are one of the lucky ones!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow - I'm here cheering you and your ovaries on!!

Popularity Contest