Friday, August 08, 2008

Uterine Lining

You didn't think that just because I got some OK news that I would stop googling stuff, did you? Oh no. I will google till the cows come home.
I wanted to confirm that 7 is OK, because I have read about others being at 11 and that being great. Turns out, I was worried for nothing. I pinched this from the website for the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.

We like to see a lining of at least 8mm in thickness when measured by ultrasound at the time of maximal thickness during the cycle (see above ultrasound images of an 11.5 mm lining). There is some ongoing debate as to "how thin is too thin", as well as to "how thick is too thick". In general, 8-13 mm is good, less than 6 is potentially a problem, and greater than 15 or so could possibly reduce chances for a successful pregnancy.


So, I feel pretty good about 7 on CD10. I don't know how fast the lining can build up, but, I am only one mm off, and I am (I think) 3 days away from Oing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! Its so nice to hear you all positive and looking to the future. Keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday.

Popularity Contest